Monday, March 2, 2009

Field Trip - A Presentation

Assalamualaikum bloggie...

am nervous. Tonight is The Night. After almost 7 weeks of hard work and patience...they are now ready to present.

It's kind of formal thing. and I'm nervous. I have to give the opening speech! haaa..am mellow with speeches. I'll melt- as always! hahaha ..ishh...I prepared my text earlier and it sounded so ..angelic! ha ha ha ha so not me..am used to less-protocol-like....and tonite ..I have to set an example ..of giving ...a Moving Speech...I hope. InshaAllah...Wish me Luck!!

btw, people ...thank you very much ..for your heart and kasih sayang as human to this humble servant of God. we are strangers ...yet I don't feel like one ...being with you all ...virtually..feel like knowing ya'll ages.

terima kasih di atas keharmonian Ini. :)

p/s: en_me...received the souvenir ....terima kasih banyak ...tak sempat nak buat entry ...yet...coz i plan something..inshallah berkesempatan nanti ..akan ku tayangkan di sini ..eheks.....for the time being ....peluk tidur aje laaa....ahaks ...voley gitew kanss...

4 comments:

en_me said...

thanx juger.. ko yg mintak souvenir kannns.. ehehe (sori, size terkecik ghitewww..)

Sha and Forward said...

huhu..lenkali beli cekelat je ..senang ..n confirm bleh makan..hahahahahah

xeea said...

so, how was the speech?

Sha and Forward said...

the speech is okay ...the whole huge dewan tu quiet. pagi ni a few came to me ..and cried.

adeiii....