Sunday, August 25, 2019

First Day

Assalamualaikum and Good day globbie ..

It has been a while. Initially, I do not have any intention to continue blogging as this is no longer sensational in this period.  Blogging is like fossil. Pretty much Dead.  Yet, somehow I suddenly feel like typing and sitting in these book crowded place and pour my mind out.

I have met with several awkward moments the past months in regards to relationship. Nothing special, just friend-ship. I found it Stressful. haha tell me about it. Like people here ..well most people here are not aligned in thinking as I am, as a result, I freaked them out. LOL. Like seriously. I love dinner and eating out, irregardless with any gender but here it is perceived as "date".  Bizarre isnt it. How simple things can turn sour due to irreconcilable thinking. I really do not know how to overcome or even deal with this type of difficulties.  I have  tried my best to adjust myself to the living style here, it worked in certain aspects but not much in some.  Am I too old already ? - Insensitive.

I miss good friendships that communicate, laugh, cry, exchange thoughts and pretty much on anything, sex even ( i mean topics..not having it...)  I crave for academic talks, opinions, of which do not have to agree with me all the time, but something authentic, critical thinking ..Am I asking for too much?

I guess I wont find those here....?
SIGH. 

No comments: