Thursday, November 27, 2008

Exam Week

Assalamualaikum bloggie..

My students are about to sit for their final exam next week. Crunch time for them with MKK and last minute ass-saving assignment or extra credit works. Hmm...tiring. I am on my annual leave for a week, and it didn't feel like CUTI...at all. First, I miss work. I miss the food at the cafeteria!(my god...hahahaha) I miss my daily hu-ha at the office, and the phone keeps on ringing... Have I started falling in love with this place??!!! (nooo......hmm...?)

Anyway, I managed to stay away from some of you know-who :) Pa, u knew ..i told u remember? think again ...But it's kinda hard to not notice his absence...'coz he's forever more..PRESENT! adoii....dugaan sungguh ...am i crazy ...sheesh....

and there u-know-who again as I'm writing this. ascending the throne...of my misery hahahahah apa aku merepek ni ......aiiigghhhh does it have to be that obvious sha ? hahahahaha ...masak aku ..masakkkkkkkkk!

hari ni aku kejam. any of my students who has disciplinary problem is barred from checking their standing grades. muhauhauhahaha...evil....hohohoho...

and am listening to archuleta's crush....aii kene atah batang idung sungguH!

2 comments:

kawaii_desu said...

AC, falling for the place ka... or... heheh

Sha and Forward said...

trust me ..i'm starting to doubt myself too...hu hu hu