Friday, December 5, 2008

Show me L.O.V.E

Assalamualaikum bloggie...

I had quite a week last week. It was a packed schedule and hectic. I am also Jk-ing for Final Exam. A job that I'm so-so fond of. Whaddawe know, they all have exam and I too. It was an exhausting week for me.

Tum-tum is dying. I cry (as usual...) ye la mc T...finally it's tum-tum's turn to return to Allah SWT. I have been feeling bad for the past few days. He has been sick due to the infection on his nose. It bleeds non stop and there's nothing I can do in my power to help him. Ubat Gamat didn't help to cure his wound as he tend to scratch his nose coz of the smell....I'm sad...

Now, we only have awouk. The last descendant of tum-tum's and Lulu's family. It's hard to see them dying, lying motionless...the infection got into his left eye. and right cheek....so painful and he has to endure all that ...
Dear God PLEASE take him to You..I cannot stand seeing him suffering like that. I weep upon seeing him in the cage this morning. :( Please tell him I love him very much...we're gonna miss him most.

Still sad....huuuu...

No comments: