Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mine

Assalamualaikum...

haa its a tiring day. today i came back from office at 630pm. that was late. considering that during fasting month...people go off by 4pm. i dont think i have enough 24 hours in a day.

come to think of it ...if i were given 30hours a day ..it wont be enough for me.

what happened to me today? let's see...

1) I got my biz-card. yay...finally. after ages of waiting. Mr X called me up to pick up the card. ngguuu~~ he juz despised my Guts i think. so there i was upon knowing about my card...i nonchallantly walked down to his desk....

me: card?
X: yes..ni dia...
me: 100?
X: seratus setengah...
me: (apa punya jawapan daaaaaaaaaaa)
X: sebab kita buat kat company lain
me: oh? bukan docnan ke? (saje nak panjang kan citer sbb dia dah offer nak sembang dulu..hahaha gatal!)
X: tak ...kita dah tukar...sbb murah lagi. tapi kad saya ada beza sikit ..tak sama dengan kad awak.
me: ( and i have to know ...WHY?) ooo..ye ke...
X:aa logo saya kecik sikit ...sbb ari tu pakai logo file lain masa submit...
me: duhh...( Do i need to know that?) dang...

that was bits n pieces of our mundane conversation. i lost my interest to even work with him. let alone to talk nicely to him. but since he was very nice to me this evening ...i gave credit la....
so i decided to walk off...then he said...

X : kalau ada orang nak lagi bagitau saya tau ...
me: (heh? getek nye ) ahahahah a ye la ...
then i started to walk off again ....and he said...

X: saya tak pasti la pulak pasal permission tu kena tanya hea.
me: (outta nowhere ...ai..initiating evidence nampak....) ahahahaha

long story short. he misses talking and making jokes with me. period. hahahah ...
mcm bagus la sha oii..........ha ha ha

No comments: