Thursday, January 1, 2009

Trippin' Ep.2

Assalamualaikum bloggie......

Did I tell you it was magnificent? ho ho ho Jalan-Jalan memang I like...and too bad previously am not into blogging ..else I would have TONNES of photos from my previous journeys (in a box) My Mother would kill me If I selerakkan those boxes Ever again ... :) heee...

Let's Follow the Signboard.....kiri belok....(yang coklat..bukan biru taww)





mako sapa lah kito ke Pantai Cahaya Bulan adik kakok weyyyyy...eeyy...eyy...
( read in Mak Yong's Tone....hua hua hua hua ....dare enough?)

Chak!Chak! we were breezily greeted by The Wind and Yenbowww....There...It's a Rainbow! weeeee...slideeeee....terasa macam @ Oz World...wuhuuu...
Again this is amateur-ly taken as I was thirsty and had to gulp on my lychee heee :]


senget-ly taken. without the cars, it could have been dinotopia! hehehehe...I love the sky..
am a SKY freak.. (coz am no good at human portrait he he ) furthermore, sky makes me ..exuberant.


Again... A Bliss
after a long day in hectic, trafficky town...I wanna retire my day with....this...

Am Glued...
Noticed the water?oh yeah....banjir is coming soon...after all ..it's The Season.



The River
This was shot at Riverside. Heaven on earth :] what can I say .. I simply Love the Sky.


and these...

and more of those... *grins*
And that's a Wrap....Jumpa Lagi.
It was an Experience. It was Lovely. It was Fun. It is (still) Cherished.

6 comments:

en_me said...

"I simple Love the Sky" .. hmmm, how about the River laarrr fulakkks.. uhuhu

Sha and Forward said...

my bad ..typing error ..simplY love the sky ...dekat river tu la...2 diff places bro :) btw, thanks for the highlight!

pRincESs_N said...

tantek woo pics....besh nyerr jenjalan kan...

Sha and Forward said...

jalan-jalan memang bahagio ..hehe... hi princess selamat bertamu :)

kawaii_desu said...

ac... aku nak pi jugak... i simply loooove the view weiiii...

err bila hang nak mai putrajaya ni???

last weekend mati kutu aku sorang2 kat rumah

Sha and Forward said...

klu JADI ...pi after CNY. IF aku dah desperate..i might go sooner! seriously ..bukan stakat mati kutu dah neh...mati medula..