Friday, July 30, 2010

Fate in Action

Assalamualaikum bloggie...

what a crazy month...I miss writing. huhu ...there are a lot of things going on here in the circle of what i used to call ..family. i was astounded by a news that pricked almost everyone in the family. My brother came back for it. He is very supportive as usual ...and later on I was shocked by another news. in the family. I am wondering how is everyone coping with it. I know for sure I am confused. Not knowing what to think ..or react to...

things happen for reasons. indeed. things occurring in my personal life too ...are happening for reasons. that I not know of. how queer...but it is true. i do not know how to explain ...it is not that i am excited either. but i gotta admit it made me slightly..happy. but i know the ending is going to be hurting me most. aigh...

so many things in my mind. i cant write.....

No comments: