Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy July!

Assalamualaikum bloggie...

yay! its JULY again!!! Spring is Hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....whoah! this is my 3rd Spring ..ALREADY!!! Alhamdulillah..............................

I haven't been able to update my life ..for a while. Been tied up with induction 2010 and also life per se. For now I'm only down to 2 team members. Ijat and I. It's over for Some People. Because I want to work ...Excellently. I do not wanna play around and use Islam as a mean to become mediocre and slow. -sorry-

I'm getting busy with my exams ...again (yeah...) and last week...we had our Final Presentation Day of Induksi 2010. Noni Corporation came out The Best Presenter!!! yay!!!

I'm sooooooooooooooooo Happy. All of the companies DID a GREAT job with their products and business proposals. For a Newbies...they DID WONDERS! i am personally PROUD of them.

photos? SOON!!! i gotta focus on my exam first. haiyo...tired ...but it's WORTH IT!!!

see ya around bloggie.

and Oh ..before I forget...

Dear Allah SWT... THANK YOU. Shukur Alhamdulilllah....

No comments: