Sunday, April 26, 2009

U win Some, U Lose some


CONGRATULATION SELANGOR!

Assalamualaikum bloggie...
I'm neither a fan for both. Do bear in Mind. *lol* But it's a Blessing in Disguise when Kelantan did not win last night. Lesson learned people ...thou shalt not be Rude and Disrespect Others.
Btw, the trophy is Gigantic....size Really does matter to Some...muhehehehe....

Enough about that...

Am so sleepy. Couldn't sleep well last night coz I got meself stucked on TV3 movie - Head Over Heels. Predominantly cute and hilarious. I wouldn't mind having housemates like 'em. haha...at least berseri sikit dunia ...after coming home from boisterous world out there :) - kelez...
My sunday schedy is pretty much cleared (yay!) coz it's Reading Week! Alhamdulillah....lega a bit ...and I will have ample and auspicious days and spaces to look forward to. (jangan laa ada sebarang gangguan ....Amin) Finishing up 2 more markings and I'll be ready for coursework prep. Bicmate is fully au fait with her exams tabling and I guess everyone is pretty much occupied.

I'm smiling alone...hermm..Chicken Pie Project...voila! that will be occupying me alrite, and will see Pek off before she leaves. I didn't even have the time to hang out with her this time. She's painstakingly busy at her home and with her other bosom buddies. :) *gleefully* oh well..there's always next time inshaAllah ...

to Farah: good luck with the Check up ...my Prayers are always with you. Less menteke-ing, okay.... *winkies*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

morning...i wont tease u today....hahaa..skit2x je...huhuhu

Sha and Forward said...

huk aloh ..as if i dunno ...u nak pi dating ..that's why u wont be bloggin n teasin me ..hahahha...pandai ekk kaver line baekkkk punyaa....hak hak hak ..bwekkk :p

Unknown said...

besarnya hadiah...

btw, apa yang termaktub dalam chicken pie project tu...explain briefly to me...

Sha and Forward said...

esok inshaAllah cikgu ..now I am rushing to the airport..jumpa lagi Salams.

Unknown said...

hati-hati...