Sunday, October 18, 2009

Deepavali Vatekel!

Assalamualaikum bloggie....

it's October already? yeap! how time flies... and to all Indian friends who are celebrating the Festival of Lights, Happy Deepavali! then I thought of Mr Rama. He must have been feasting with his family in Negeri Sembilan. Cool...

One thing that I like most during this festival is the Food! :) the music too... and yesterday there I was enjoying every single Tamil songs. It brought back to the memory lane of UKM where I used to involve with Indian Students Society. seriously ...awesome. they brought me to their dance festival...and taught me so many things of Indian Culture. I even got to put on the stick-on "nande" on my forehead and my prof was having the toughest time ever trying to understand what was I. hahahahaha that was fun. I still smile..everytime the thought of those crossed my mind.... me and my crazy time back in college. Farah and Vedder would freak.

Now, it has been a while...seven years I think? passed ....and those moments will still make me smile....I did not regret the road I have taken. I'm Blessed with so many friends and moments. Thank God.

******
My conscience is thinking deep...of something that is seem distancing and hurting. I do not want to think of that as I know the impact. Yet... I still ponder. I don't even know why should I. Sometimes I blame myself for being too nice till I miss Reality.

No comments: