Thursday, October 15, 2009

Untitled

Assalamualaikum bloggie...

2 days ago I received a (yet) another visit from Grolier. Aiyo ..every year they must come ah? that's what striked me inside. No offense ..I Love Books. But Now I'm tied up with many things ...a visit and more talks of books ..will literally KILL me. *sigh*...

if people are nice to you, you OUGHT to be nice to them in return...that's what my Mak always reminds me. inside I was like ...mother...can ah if i do not want to be niceeeeeeee........waaaaa...tired la being nice ..when got prawn behind the mee.......hypocrite nama nya tu... and am sure you can guess la what i did bloggie....Yep...I became NICE. :(

Look on the bright side...at least I got to meet Humans ( of better ways to communicate.....)
Was that a consolation Sha? uh....dunno la...just be nice la ...

Yesterday, I had a meeting with ELAC's committee. I halfheartedly poured my dissatisfaction towards the performance of the club. well...everyone did too. The President's remark, stabbed me right ...to the lungs, heart, kidney, liver...you name it ...all hit...dushh! That's what I have been feeling and he just completed my sour-face. -Nice- I seriously think I need to lie down at that point of time. Never knew my head could spin that ..uber-fast. frantic. Can I stop the time?

One after another problems ...peeps through my daily teaching routines. I'm lethargic ( bak kata ary ..penat je ..citer penat takde citer lain ke?) not physically tired la my dear ....my brain is tired. my patience is running thin (if only the fat that perish) and I do not know how else can I help these people. Conflict of interest and philosophy have somewhat diverged our methodologies and those poor souls were undeniably affected by it. Why do we wanna ruin our own Roots where we could have flourished and sustained its posterity? Why must we burn The Ethics for the price of Nothing? Did we not see? Are we Deliberately Blinding ourselves for the sake of impurities we Take as Dignity?

Truth is bloggie....I couldn't find The Answer.. Still.
I pray for Allah's Mercy .... to Lead me in this Misery....
Amin.

No comments: