Monday, December 7, 2009

Frozen Heart


Assalamualaikum bloggie...

it's The Season! where Love will be Embraced in cold and cosy feeling. The first time I was introduced to it..I fell in Love. 'twas so beautiful and full of wonderful memories. it stays in my Mind ....till this very day ... and everytime I spoke of it ...it'll ponder a wondering Heart ...it'll prick a Curiosity Mind..... and I'd say - it's TOO beautiful to even Tell....it won't be the same....

As am sitting here ...thinking how beautiful back there in my used-to-be-hometown, my heart melts upon seeing a photo I came across in the net yesterday. It's a portrait. Again, it's Beautiful. The Smile and The Confidence...complete The Mysterious, Small but Lovely Soul. Deep inside ...there is a tiny spot of regret....for being Ignorant... *hah!* :) Time will indeed Fly Sha....You have Missed The Train. - 0h well ...

my upcoming weeks will be hectic with exams. how i wish i can shorten the years ..and make things ever so wonderful twenty-four-seven. that portrait is bugging my mind... *shake 'em off!" huhuhu...

Christmas is near ... so is the pain. Every year, it's like a Revisit to a Misery Lane. Coincidentally it's a major celebration around the World....and I can't pretend I did not see.

Alas, it will always be Me. *sigh*

No comments: