Thursday, October 30, 2008

Crossroads

Assalamualaikum bloggie...

hmmm...when Shakespeare came up with "To be or not To be..That is the question" I took as the words of play...
Now...I'm in that Words....I'm in that Play ...
It's suffocating...
I wish I can scream to the world and let the sound swallows me in. I wish to be somewhere else....
I wish of not here ...at this moment....
I wish of somewhere far....
I wish I can just Cry and Not Listen...
I wish I don't have to be making all these wishes...
Have I taken the road not taken? Has it made all the difference ..?
Aigh ....I do not even Have or See the Answer...

1 comment:

kawaii_desu said...

hmmm..

what we can do is justs to live and seize the moments la kot and make the best out of it...

aku dok kumpui duit pi umrah, taking ur words seriously ni