Monday, October 13, 2008

The Curer of Hearts

Assalamualaikum bloggie...

aigghh...having to go through what I went through today somehow brought me back to Mars. Almost ....quite la....there is a similarity to the past. To complete the existence of being is not easy, let alone to find the puzzle that is somewhat close yet so far, and sometimes unreachable. Bloated of emotions ..beyond doubt. hehe...I think that way. Crossing roads and curing wounds are (ironically) subdued.
It's somewhat disheartening to be in the situation when you know things or situation will change. It won't bother to ask you whether you approve the bidding. It will eventually vanish...and by then you will realize ...it crunches your heart, bleeds tears inside and consequently the warmth presence turns evil cold...shatters to pieces, leaving you behind collecting it all by yourself..alone and turning that time to a fleet is just ..reluctantly agonizing.


"You are the doctor,the curer of hearts. You took my sorrows and shone your light upon them,that they may flee and I be free..You have touched my heart and made it beat."-Bunny to his Precious Sunshine, Me.

I was watching a movie last nite and it was very much depicted my story with Bunny. It ached inside seeing movies after movies being made somewhat similar to my past. I told Pek about it. My text to her was " I don't know what should I respond upon seeing all these movies, should I cry ? should I be excited?" 'Coz honestly I do not know how to react. I have -died. I promised Bunny I won't die because of Love and I should trust Allah's Will and keep Following Him. Bunny is right. However, he never get to know his Box of Sunshine has died. Failing to keep her promise to him. I am the Curer of Heart and I cannot die. Yet, what have I done to myself? Forgetting you is not easy. Ya Allah..tabahkan lah hati hambaMu yang hina ini..........


..............................

2 comments:

pexky said...

Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.

John Lennon

Sha and Forward said...

Love never dies...it's the human ...