Friday, February 19, 2010

Good Things Come Last

Assalamualaikum bloggie...

yeah ..am still awake..nope ..I woke up at 12...and now working on my presentation.  need to refine few sections and i should be happy with it.  My partner did not expect I would come with abundance of slides in 6 hours time ...oh well.. i sometimes adore surprises. especially if it makes the person in your life.. Happy. Why not? right on...

that's not what i intended to yap this wee morning....i actually smiled earlier on ...when i came upon a Truth...that somehow hurt ..yet it wasn't that bad.  there's a jittery sweetness to it.  It's kinda funny when i keep on voraciously stumbling to Truth these days. pretty spotty huh bloggie...oh well...i can still thoughtfully embrace those "surprises" at least.  i am thankful to Him..for Giving His Mercy upon me.

I'm comfortable expressing myself this way.  it does not really matter ..who you are...it's all about Feelings ...of Me. So Goodluck wofsha in less than 6 hours...fuh...
 





No comments: