Wednesday, February 17, 2010

KUIS Final Exam Week

Assalamualaikum bloggie..

i didn't get a chance to snap some photos when my babies started their final exam today. oh well it's only day 1.  they have till march 6th to fight.  so many things are going on this week for me. again..it's another repetition of this and that...and sometimes ...the miseries repeat itself too. hoh....isnt that .."nice"

my teammate, c-ijat got me hooked up to Ne-yo's song ..Never Knew I Needed. so kena the batang hidung. and juz now when we were talking to each while listening to the song...i said to her " weh..suddenly i teringat kat jet-jet" hahahah now that is freaky bloggie..uhuhu

oh yeah before i forgot...to my colleague in the photo...syikin. Congratulations on your engagement dear. More Blessings to come. Amin.




No comments: