Wednesday, August 3, 2011

IttaQullah~

hi bloggie...salam ..

haigh ..i have been swamped with sooooooooooooo many chores. and today's tadarus was fun. hee...and the afternoon heat with izzati was helluva terrible heaty day...i think i got heatwave strikes...inside my body....ini siyes~~~~

citer nye I have to go and take up the order for 20 chicken pies...at my sis's house in kb. dang....tiba2 the road seemed so jauh and horrible....but..I had to ....there I was ...steamin' hot and lemao la after that...

i went to my class feeling soooo THIN and MELTED. I ran to the ladies and wet my face and legs..he he siyesly...dehydrated and am CURRENTLY having teh o suam .....non stop ..hahahahha

waddaya know ....the business my niece is doing is picking up its pace. it seems like i am the only who's having uber faith in them.

IF only sharmin wanna do it for a longer period of time .. i wouldnt mind to support it ..coz her pie is good and her knowledge from Mandarin Oriental shouldnt be put to waste. I am a keen supporter of pastries anyways...I can imagine myself opening a pastry cafe ...if not being a teacher....or kuli batak like dis ...ho ho ho...mcm best kan ? hee...*poof!* verangan tak hengats....

again..in this dinasor kingdom...who would wanna savor good brewed coffee and tea with pastries? e.x.a.c.t.l.y~

takkan nak cari customer high end saja kot......that's absurd.

haigh...

No comments: