Friday, December 26, 2008

My Best-Cousin's Wedding - Nov 1, 2008

Assalamualaikum bloggie...

I knew it's quite late to post this :) sorry couzies...Now that I have the time...so here it goes...I had a blast at the wedding. Met lotsa wonderful people ...the kakak andams ..were Superb! they're simply amazing and adik Sha suka sangat you people ..rawk! Emi's boss and friends are wonderful ..beautiful people. I felt almost-home. Though I was really ..tired ..arriving that morning and having to rush back to kb that night...thank you Najmi for driving me over..you're such an angel! muahs! THE FOOD? am telling you ..it was AWSOME! uber-delicious Uncle Syed. KUDOS. All in all, I had a good time, all the best in your married life Kak Emi and Abg Jo. Can't wait for Jo & Emi juniors! hehehehehe ... I Love all of you and Thank you God for Bestowing me these cool couzies. And without further a due ....let's shushee-mata....


CONGRATULATIONS TO MR. AND MRS. JOAIDIP

MRS. JOAIDIP & BEST FRIEND
She is cool! and Emi's boss is just another wonderful, bubbly people there. I love being surrounded by great Humans. They're simply A.M.A.Z.I.N.G





MRS. JOAIDIP TO-BE
An hour before the Akad. Cantik. The wedding paraphernalia are silver and gold themed.
Melting...melting...melted... hahaha I'm just pathethic romantic, aren't I?


THE MOMENT EVERYONE IS WAITING FOR ... AKU TERIMA NIKAHNYA...
huu....I was touched. The wordings were so Indah ...and as usual ..I melted behind the lense...
The Journey of Impian Bahagia of a Woman ...begins

THE KISS

Till Death Do Us Part...

THE ANGELS

Wonderful Couzies. Did I mention how good the Food was? Yeah...May we get the chance of hooking ups again and hu-ha as always. Stay wonderful, bubbly and Great!

je te aime


no more weddings.... =) the more u attend ...the more u wanna have One! ha ha ha ..

No comments: