Sunday, November 29, 2009

Keep On Giving

Assalamualaikum bloggie!!!

how happy i am to see you again.  Now that I have a lil bit more time to spend with you ... i wanna make this beautiful and full of good thoughts. like this one saying  i came across ..."It is enjoyable to eat something delicious, but the greatest joy comes from the time spent waiting for it." - It's enjoyable to read blogs...but the greatest joy comes from Writing it!  :nice:

I found it rather enlightening.  A unique personality introduced me to this quote family.  he's beautiful on the inside but not many is able to see it. oh well I guess that's how the world is.  You won't see Beauty unless Allah SWT Allows you to.  It is His. None others.

I spent my day with quite a dutiful day.  i did my groceries earlier and bumped into DDE senior boys.  They were so shy upon encountering me. Me? as usual buat bodo like seeing nobody.  I wish they do not have to act that way. I wish not to be known outside office hours and they shouldnt feel obligated to "Assalamualaikum Miss" me ...all the time.  Sometimes, it is really funny when you are busy enjoying your ice cream and outta no where ...you hear "Assalamualaikum Puan" aiyyooo...usually the Puan  thingy would choke me la. and everyone nearby will start looking and wondering who the hell are u? normally i would say to them "if you see me outside..pretend you do not know me- I need life too u know.." hehehehe what an advice ...

True what...I have Life too.  You do not have to bow to me every single time you see me.  I have this one particular student who has this habit of "bowing" everytime he greets me. Sheesh ...I mean I know it's humble or whatnots..but hey the last time my mom gave birth to me ..I was not a Princess... :) so stop bowing .....you're making me feel Rotten inside *hahahahahha* It gets worst when it happens in public ...coz people are definitely looking at you like you're having a conehead!

Apart those tit bits of life ...I like what I am having/doing now.  I get to meet people who are motivated by me, people who are scarier than me, gorjesser than me...much more talented than me and best part is ...people that Teach me the Meaning of Life. The Bittersweet's.  Coz of them ..I still want to Give...and keep on Giving.

coz...Even in a world full only with enemies, there will always be someone you must protect.

Sodakolllahhula'zeemmm....

No comments: