Monday, November 7, 2011

Eid and Boredom

salam globbie!

and again ..we are celebrating eid ul adha...in kelantan ..it's like a mardi gras...of slaughtering cows and buffaloes.... and meats are simply..e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e~! I guess it;s everywhere kot in malaysia...but in Kelantan especially...the eid is supa duppa serabut. too many people as compared to eid ul fitr, too much meats on the table, too many cookings going on in the kitchen till u cant even have a beautiful pancake for breakfast!, too many makciks- dunno-where-they-come from, too many keypochees...and wannabees....

as for me, I became busy attending people's aqiqah lah..open house lah..sister's gearbox party laa....which ..aku tak makan pun. freaky. mikirkan jantung and segala benda in my stomach ...and of tos....FAT....aku pun telan air lior....beli la egg waffle vanilla kunyah lam kete ...drive around dalam ujan.....gigit le 2 keping hati goreng...and thats all....(however i DID consume ..CHICKEN! hahahaha)

and in about 2 hours time..i am getting ready to another aqiqah cum bekwoh somewhere nearby pc area...ho ho....makan lagi....and buah tangan am bringin? nguaaa...baked macaroni. simple. waiting for the TING! and me all set to melenggang~ ngeee...

Eid Mubarak!

by the way..tadi on my way back sending off me dad..me passed by Qurban event...attended by Tg Faris ...Sultan Muhammad V....hoigh...me salivated terberangan jap kat situ ..jumpa Abe Yeh...hahahahhaha...KOYA!

No comments: