Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy Keputeraaan Dude...


HRH SULTAN MUHAMMAD V
TENGKU MUHAMMAD FARIS PETRA IBNI SULTAN ISMAIL PETRA


heyyo globbie! salammm...
hmm...thanks to that cool dude up there...I got TWO days of Public Holiday! hehe ...yeah ..Today is Hari Keputeraan Sultan Muhammad V (i do not really know what is the difference between Keputeraan and Birthday..as he was born on October 6th, 1969 ..oh well..) still .....chomey kan Tuanku? I wish for you to be in the pinkest of health ..ever...always humble ...and awesome with rakyats. Do go down more often to see the kampungs (maybe i can give u a treat of baked kampung macaroni one day) ..haha plus.. ...hopefully I do not have to dream of you anymore.. he he he ...me n my poyo statement...keep being cool and rawk on. -he he statement makan hati boh~

Long Live the King and semoga Allah Bless your pemerintahan...with prosperous years ahead and cute and hardworking rakyats like me! he he :) ngaa~

aigh...lol.
ok..ok....back to work! deadline in less than 24hours! *debush*

No comments: