Monday, November 7, 2011

Sup Tulang and I

huigh...Salam globbie!

what a BAD BAD ...BAD eating day ...he he he ...i was invited to aqiqah today ..(as mentioned earlier on) and there they were...THE FOOD...on the table...mak aii...siap ada budu petai n tempoyok! oleh kerana koi ni ...menahan napsu setan....koi pun didnt take all those heartburning-eating-and-die food la kan....ah baddennnn~ i took...(and ATE..somehow using the word "consume" will not seem to help me letting me guilt go) a plate of SUP tulang....the purpose of using a plate instead of a BOWL is to avoid sipping too much bone marrow soup! of which gonna kill me ...ahbaddennn~ I just have to take those tulang and fleshy meat around 'em...juicy tendons...and the rests were history! mak berdosa nyah! gilo sedap makan! oh Syaitan Durjanoooo...

I came back ...after dropping by some of the baked macaroni to Gapi and friends...thot of singgah-by Rosy's place to hang out ..but tak jadi ...so i made my way home ..feeling ..Heavy. what do u expect? makan like crazy....dush! and i bungkam baek punyo! huhuhu ijat texted me..and i couldnt care less....i can only read but my mind was too damn heavy to reply. sheesh~ tahana daging sedap...so Setan.

now am awake and i think i should suck lime to ease off this -whatever-. i wonder how many limes will i be needing? sekilo kowt...with this -whatever-. urghh...lemao ....

i think i better get back to tv...first! hahahahah I know ...I know ...I have a LOT of readings to catch up and write up to finish ...but one needs to chill first....to generate ideas....so-called.

ha ha ha ha

pagi teringat kat Abe Yeh...now teringat kat Fahrin ...boleh? kah kah kah ..gila poyo fantasy.
Boleh Blah wofsha! horgh!

No comments: