Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Suhaib and I

salam globbie!

i was down with course review report (CRR) course today. all the MQA...MQF...MQR...WTF...hahahahhahahah ops! aku memang tade keje sungguh aih ...ada ja benda aku nak merepek today.. i was actually stressed and tired. i ended up giggle me problem away with stupid jokes and merepek. adding salt to the wound...i am on my mense....haigh...bummer...hehehe...

just now ..i texted suhaib..my kuis student. whom i bumped into earlier at the fax machine but i didnt have the energy to greet nor chit chat. my face was tired and blue anyways. *mcm semurf!* hehehe

and i saw him in ym ...then i said hello and ...this is his last semester here. my batch is graduating. my kuis batch.. awww :( sebak nyah....

they're all growing up....and they are all leaving....soon.
suhaib said "terima kasih kerana selalu mendoakan ana..." " semoga cik sha di rahmati Allah selalu " huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....haku dah sebakkk....................and in the end aku nangis macam orang bodo kat skrin wofsha ni .....i realized i love my students very much. like...Very...

every time a batch graduates....bercupak cupak itu jugaklah air mata aku jatuh berguguran....thinking of the fact they will be gone ...and will no longer see their smiles....hear their laughter....enduring their whines.....

and that Love is Immeasurable...

No comments: