Saturday, March 27, 2010

Endurance Part 3

assalamualaikum bloggie..

AllahuAkbar....i am sooooooooooooooooooooooo vulnerable. he he ...oh yes...i am STILL hit. nothing changes. In fact it's getting really worst....and best part is ..I can still endure. Though inside I am acutely in Pain. I do not know how Much Longer Can I withstand this ... Hear Me God.....Please......

I had a Blast day despite of the Hurt and Agony inside. ELAC made a good closing deal today. in fact it was charmingly good. Kudos to all ELACians who have worked so damn hard ...to pull this One through. It's not an easy thing to do. With the continuous efforts .. We Made IT!

hmm... IndahNya Life if it is delightfully like this (all the time). *sigh..* :)

It's time for me to Take My Long Rest.

au revoir ...je'taime.

No comments: