Sunday, April 18, 2010

Shattering Piece of Gut...

assalamualaikum wbt...

i was talking to my cubic-mate, ijat, earlier. our main topic was -frustration. was it me who hope too much in this line..? when u teach people ...do u educate them or do u merely teach what's in a text? or module? tepuk dada tanya selera....i chose the former...

in this working life, my current life....i do have fortunate students.. A students...not that I don't. However....sad to say ...they are not performing as they should be. Not that I am expecting miracles or wonders from them. Who am I to say and expect such thing to even begin with ? i am not God...nor angels to predict people's behavior. However what I can see....is not Flourishing in them ...is the value of sensitivity...what could others that might not hurt them. what could help others....may not be so important to them...or not even close to their Heart....they come to class...with merely paper target in their lives. Have we failed in teaching them the value of being Human? of helping others? of sharing...of learning ...and of being sensitive towards our surrounding...?

are we Bound to these people...to Govern their lives...tell them what to do? why is it our needs clashed with the obligatory purposes towards them ..yet we did not see? we are not able to lead the way ...for them to See? to Feel? to Hear, Let alone to Hold and Embrace ...

today .... i feel that I have failed. Failed to educate them. I have Sinned.

:(

No comments: