Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A day without Lisa

Assalamualaikum bloggie..

first of all i would like to say THANK YOU ...to suhaib....for the phone call and the chats. I have been wanting to ask when can i chat with him ...eversince the accident. I wrote about it in earlier post. Alhamdulillah...he is STILL with us today. He "passed" The Test...currently discharged and resting at home with his family. what can I say? HE Knows Better. HE Granted my Prayer. Shukur Alhamdulillah... ( I guess ..thank yous are just not enough )

today Lisa went through some difficulties...I had to leave her at home. I was worried.

This evening....she is somewhat okay again....i hope she will be Fine...

i am actually tired from office. less teaching today ..but my mind was 200% working. am tired.absolutely tired.

No comments: