Wednesday, April 14, 2010

One Last Hurdle...for April.. :)

assalamualaikum bloggie...

this friday is another gigantic hurdle for me to leap....and earlier my cousin was talkin about a concert. heh....what a surprising gesture tho..i mean ..the concert...coz i havent been to one for quite some times now ......would be nice to hang out ..after all these years been sober from major entertainment.....true aye ...i should get some life ...back ... huhu

i spent the whole day today ..doing ...i dunno what. ..but i was with Luke most of the time. I did not even bother to do my reading just yet.. hee not that am lazy ...i juz dont feel like it.....last night i was up all night ...thinking what is going to happen to The Situation. Though promises were made. ..somehow ..i think it's going to be very bleak. oh well...if it's not IT ..then it wont...

i wanted to write so many things in order to train this mind and hands for writing ...but my talent isnt that flourishing as before. I'm gonna disappoint Mr Lee ...he was so adamant i could carry this weight off....hurrmmppph.....as for now ...i am actually brain tired mr lee... i know u'd say there's no such thing as that Sha.....my shoes are pretty small at the moment mr lee...

i stopped by at the office this evening...after ..almost a week now ...on hiatus ..from everything. And earlier i received a call from our EA saying there's a new appointment for a small occasion for me ....to my absolute guess... i flipped. told her i am not Interested. and count me OUT.

got a msg...rabia ..our fellow elacians...in ER....melecur....adoii...out for now..
to GH..

No comments: