Friday, April 16, 2010

YaY!

assalamualaikum bloggie...

my battle ended at 1pm today! woooooooooooooooooooooo....i felt like kissing the elevator! I am sooooooooooooooo relief....i came back not knowing what else to do...I download 300 songs to my PD. hah..puas hati. thank u TM for the unfailing lines. somehow today is smooth...

thought of bowling..but ijat is not available. hoh...i am gonna have a long nite....did i tell u bloggie...last nite was sooooooooooooooo beautiful. The skies and stars were just PERFECT. it was like a huge chandelier danglin down from Heaven.....absolutely Gorgeous..SubhanaAllah...Maha Agung Ciptaan Mu........Terlalu Indah....

i spent my nite under the constellation with Black. he was very anxious and wondering what was I doing there....huhu....I can never forget beautiful skies. it reminded me of friends ...good friends ...who are currently far away from me.

hmm....new Spirit...New Life ...New Project on our way!! yeahhhhhhhh.....I can't wait to get back to work. A week off from work ..is ...Odd...yet ...treasured. I get to do what I want...whenever I want....Absolute Bliss..

and I didnt regret taking that week off ...
eager Beaver is ready to kick some ass next week! huuuuuuu..

No comments: