Saturday, December 10, 2011

thi di thisud...

salam globs.

after THAT stressful day. I decided .. I should spend SOME MONEY for MYSELF!
and where did i end up? NARATHIWAT!

hahaha talk about perabih pitih and menjamu selera...it was an ASS-SOME day. It started out at 8am for me to fetch ijat n tikah....to meet up with Sharmin My Niece at Pengkalan Kubor Imegresen...we head to Tak Bai for shopping spree n perabih pitih...then we decided to go to NARATHIWAT! hhahahahaha ...gilo ....little did i expect it's gonna be that boring journey....30-minute drive from Tak Bai...and by the time we arrived there....all 3 of us (ijat, me and tikah) were ....AAAAAAA!!!! WAAAAAA!!! horghhhhhhh!!! cantekkkkkkkkk!!! and the rests were history ko senah .....masa tu la kami ter fikir...apsal la kita ni tak kaya.... * now we know* hahahahahhaha

we shop-hop till our knees were wilted! like so farkin' literally. hahahahha ...then off we went to the beach! (i dont even know how to pronounce it) for apa lagi.....MAKAN lah! tak hengat....bloated with fanta ijau..merah...abih semua kaler ada dalam perut...and my bladder pulak ..tak reti2 pegi skolah...asik nak tekench ja...minum a sip pun nak tekench! horghh...bad bladder....i had paprik ayam+daging =A MUST...sharmin had cambo...ijat kue teow..and tikah...all sorts of BALLS. hahahahah ... i think sharmin had photos taken ..will update with her later. as for me. aku tak larat beydah weiiiiiiii....the heat killed me. BUT NOT during shopping though. horghhhhhhhh~

I had a fun and stress-released day. seriously. thank u Allah for TODAY.
ada baaaaaaaaaaanyak tudung baru ....baju baru ...hahahahahaha...

No comments: