Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ToothFairy..Dr Nor Hani



Assalamualaikum bloggie...

I was missing the whole day from office. I had an appointment with my Dentist...No....NOT DSF...it's the Boss herself ..Dr Nor Hani -DNH...and she is SUCH an ANGEL.

Thanks to the keropok and broken tooth..I have to get RCT - Root Canal Treatment. It's painful but my toothfairy is so wonderful ..it didn't hurt much - only when she was about to pull (oh yes..literally pulling ya'll) the nerve, I was flipping like a whale (don't imagine....) But after that it was smooth....haaa...luckily it's not DSF who performed that task. Else...ya'll be reading my eulogy... :)

The process was quite long ..I went in 2.30 came out 4pm. Imagine ...I was numbed at half of my face and tongue. At first I was laughing coz I didn't feel it after the Junior Doctor injected me. Then, then DNH saw my blue face. and I hyperventilatingly asked her " errr...doctor...how come I can hear my own heartbeat? it's like shaking too...?! and the nurses were walking to and fro passing me...the junior doctor remained calmed ...and DNH rushed to my side and ..oh kay .."i'm gonna level down your head ....and see how you feel..alrite..." and then she said " how do u feel now .." Me "oooo...still hearing that beat ..." and the cuak face of mine ...worried her....then she started to chit chat with me....she took a large framed diagram...of tooth and its process...bla bla bla bla..........guessed I calmed down...instead of she initiated the pathway for the process and let the junior resumed, she carried on till the end. MY Lifesaver! I should have brought the handycam! When I started to relax and the local anesthetic kicked in ... I was Will Smith's swollen lips in Hitch! hahahaha oh boy.....DNH asked me ..so how are u now? I said "woohooo...i'm Whoppie Goldberg! hahahahahahahaha mangkak betui aku ..macam orang mabuk jadi nya....and she laughed and started drilling .....

As a conclusion ...She RAWKS! I wouldn't mind visiting that place every week if she's there to attend to me ..hehehe macam bagus je la kan ...who me? hahahahahaahha

I'll be seeing her again end of this month to proceed with the second step. My perception has changed! thanks to DNH...Thank you God for Answering my Prayers. Alhamdulillah...

1 comment:

pexky said...

hye..long time no see.. hope u da ok rite now..take care taww..