Friday, May 15, 2009

Alfatihah for Uncle Abdul Rahman

Assalamualaikum bloggie ...

I was already asleep when I received The Phone call from Oja last nite. Uncle dah takde. and she cried ...wrenched me there n then not knowing how fast can I be there for her. I really wanted to be there for her...real bad.
I was in agony, stricken shocked ....and tears were rolling down my cheek.
Ya Allah ...Kau tabahkan lah hati Sahabatku ini....dan Keluarga nya ...Kau Lindungilah mereka dan Kau Tempatkan Cikgu di kalangan orang-orang beriman dan di sayangiMu ya Allah.

For the first time in my life ....I felt so Alone. Though I knew Allah is with me 24-7, but for a few seconds ...there's this Loneliness moment...that crept in and left my body, a feeling of Loss - similar to what I had before ..a feel of my Heart ...being ripped apart and I just stood there motionless.

Doakan perjalanan ku selamat .....Doakan kesejahteraan ku (and all of us) di Akhirat. Amin.

No comments: