Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Exam Mode

Assalamualaikum bloggie...

I have been trying to look up for this song for quit a while and finally today after luncheon at Sizzling House, I got it ! whenever I got into the car ..the radio keeps playing this song and I had fallen for it. Mad by Ne-Yo. Love the arrangement ....Uber-Love the piano...some of you might know why. The flickering thoughts and smiles ....go all the way back....to Fine Arts Center where I found The Beat. :) awww...so nice ..and soothing ....even better ..tranquilizing......hmmmm.....

*********
My seniors were sitting for SKI paper this evening when I dropped by and we started to giggle away and snapping photos. Oh My God...am gonna miss all these moments. All over me ...crushing me in the middle for some "gedix" photos hahahaha. Who could love Me more than them? theyre my precious gems....-ahhh...am melting again.....*sigh*

*********
Mr Azlan from Utm was good looking and strict. hahaha sempat lagi puji ...yeah ..he reminded me my Uncle Azhar tho. for a fleeting moment...I thought we were related! hahahaha he must have been wondering why on earth this boston creme dunkin donut damn chomel lady was smiling at him half of the day? hehehehehe .....Uncle Azhar is one of the nicest uncle in our family. He passed on few years back to cancer. hermm...I still remember growing up with them. Odd yet ....classy and full of smiles. When he smiles...it's like so soothing and ...best-lah! hehehe...Alfatihah to him...May he Rests in Peace...Amin...
*********

What do human look in Life? - I suddenly have this thought in my Mind.
At the spur of a moment...I look at my Life. Surely ....it has missing pieces ....how come I didn't realize it's Gone?...hmmmm......

No comments: