Saturday, June 13, 2009

Before I Leave

Assalamualaikum bloggie..

Life is really something isnt it ? We love it we like it ..we lost it ...we hated it ( at times ) we cling to it ( most of the time) we hardly appreciate ...we move ...we surrender....-it is full of ups and downs.

Nine years ago, someone asked me - "can the Sun kiss the Moon goodnight? Can the mountains pierce the heart of the sky? Can the ocean wash the tears of the clouds? No.

Nine years later, I have been asked sort of the similar question, this time figuratively. How did I know? In a way...that's how it "sounds". In reality the answer is still - No. Almost a decade, the reality of Life, barely changed.

Can I change it now? - Yes!
Do I want it to be changed? - err....
How certain am I? - urrmm...
Then WHY do I want to change it? - I guess am tired of accepting Nos in this Life. I want to Fight. Previously, I walked away. I gave up. Look what I have lost? am I a Weak person? am I stupid? am I Crazy? - NO.

Is this Worth Fighting For? - i don't know...
Then you do not really know what you want. - I Do know. I'm reverting to the ol' me who'd always Burn myself for Others, who'd make silly things ...so They Could not See the Real me...who'd Prefer to weep in Silence and Ripped in the Deep of my Heart.

Life will be better Tomorrow, you know it is always Will... for those who seek to be Better and Stronger - Is it really...?

Life never leaves, only Human do. - Ditto...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

y ur so melancholic nie...erm sape yg tanya 9 tahun lalu tu....berbaur percintaan je org persoalkan metaphor mcm tu..haha...hidup perlu perubahan..revolutionARY...nak gak ary tu..hahaha..perlukan keberanian..perlukan kesungguhan...that's y ALLAH gave u brains...to think..to live life...n to survive...b strong...walaupun ku tau kau kuat..ye la suka sepak2

Sha and Forward said...

it's a terjemahan rasa ..from a sonnet...tak ingat dah sonnet keberapa ...

sepak tu is juz an expression from iklan petronas ...remember? 3 orang budak multiracial nak gi sunat tu..."aku SEPAK kang..." :)
-to me ..that is Cute and chomel banget..

Sha and Forward said...

kesungguhan..? keberanian?...that i have always have ...i also have ..ethics...customs...curteousy...self-respect...and DARK CHOCOLATE to savor tonite with my CSI and tigger-peluk...i wish i'm in a jungle trapped with SK and no other... :) *sigh* ngaruts je la sha oii...