Sunday, June 28, 2009

Drive

Assalamualaikum bloggie...

phewww...what a weekend. mr Jo was asking so many question on my behavior changes and all I could say was .. " No.......special reason..." and I smiled. the Director was asking for my vitae and I kept saying ...because .. "sha si chooooon ah Dato' ...that's why this place is bright" huhuhu ....that old man couldn't tahan my gila-gila so he left without getting his answer and.... I WAS SAFEEEEEE....*fuh* hihihihi....thank You God.

New Intake Registration is coming up and UMK led us by a week earlier. They have some sorta jom-heboh event ...tinggal lagi nak letak merry-go-round je bloggie.... to make it a fiesta site ...huhuhu....bertuah dorang...kalo ada cotton candy ...corned dogs....ish ish ish macam kat Coney Island lak ....beshhh...now wofsha loves spending time alone. but my best friend advised me not to dwell on it........sigh...Can't wait for New Year 2010 (hahahahhaha....where got road.............hahahahaha)

oh yeah I have GOOD NEWS for kcynodia...*grins* InshaAllah...

1 comment:

pexky said...

gud news?
hihihi..
bestnyeww..