Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Strike by Thunder

Assalamualaikum bloggie ...

adoii wofsha experienced a wicked-horrible-funny moment juz now. CL asked me out for lunch at the airport. tah angin apa dia ngidam ...so i went with the flow ... dalam byk2 tempat ...kfc jugak ..the chosen one ....kisahnya ...she saw the commercial break kat tv ....fiery crunch tu ...huk alohhh..... not to my taste ... bwerkkk..hukk...i ordered twister and slimey cheese wedges. hee :)

the dem gile part came in when we were talking about men. hahahaha biasak la ..since CL is about to be engaged ...these days topic are mostly on men. Suddenly ...jeng jeng jeng...came in a group of trainee pilot from Pacific Flight Training Academy... holoh ..gorgeous!....earlier on i stumbled upon the academy's Uncle Pilot ( wofsha didnt know how to read the paku pakis on his shoulder...but he's the top management laaa - i recalled seeing his face in the newspaper...) Already that senior group melted me ..then came in the junior trainee pilot ...howarghh..my friend CL, was already drooling hahahahahaha.
THEN, amongst the group ..there's this one smashing baldy lad...... i was like ...ting tong! CL and I were laughing at each other's craziness... There I was babbling to CL " ish ish ...besh nya kan ...kalo aku ngan dia at pangkor island ...holidaying....so chomel...." bla bla bla siap dengan tangan duk merapu kat our table ..verangan tak hengat.....out of nowhere ...HACHOOOOMMM!!!!!!!!! bergegarrrrr ruang makan tu ....ya Rabbi ...i was strucked, jerked to the front and my heart pumped like Hell! terkejut siol! mangkuk mana bersin neh! dalam hati la ...then wofsha looked up to CL ..she was holding up her burst ...then she pointed to the table behind me .... i was rubbing my chest ....coz it really hurts when you terkejut like dat dowwhhhh....and I saw another young trainee having lunch with his friends. DIA bersin rupa nya ...MACAM BUNYI PETIR!!!!BERGEGAR!!!!

si CL dah gelak tak hengat....and his friends were laughing at him while he apologetically nodded to CL for nearly killing me with his sneeze. demm..... "ko punya angan-angan tak di restui tu ...Allah dah bagi petunjuk...hahahaha" alaaa CL ....berangan pun tak leh ke .....bukan dapat pun.
Luckily I had finished my lunch and we left - with CL and I cracking like crazy in the car.

adoii....rasa macam ....tak leh ke tutup idung ...? hahahaha dunno la bloggie ...after all it was a daydream..... and it should stay that way... In the meantime, I wonder how is that junior trainee with his girlfriend...ek? he he he he ...

2 comments:

pexky said...

woiwoowowowowo..

ter'hatchum' la fullekks..

Sha and Forward said...

kuat gile mu tau pex...tekejut gile aku ..mujo dok melatoh...hahahahahaha...bersin macam bom.