Wednesday, August 26, 2009

3 more of Me

Assalamualaikum bloggie...

I wish I have 3 Mes, so I can do all these works on time.

I'm excited because My Project is a Success. BUT I need to calm down because ...life isn't a smooth sailing ...anything can happen.

I ventured further to another project. KUIS is about to pull down its curtain soon. My schedule is packed. and the students need me more than ever.

How I wish ..if "you" would be needing me more than ever.. *lol* yahrite...tak ado makno nyoo..rite bloggie...

I spend a few minutes watching all those photos from the project. Indah. Sweet. Boleh buat tak tido malam nye la bloggie ...terlalu sukar to describe it ... Especially the part when we all busuk together...ha ha ha ...

in the meantime i have to finish my dateline for tomorrow ..still unable to paste the photos...time isn't on my side ... :) till then...

No comments: