Monday, August 3, 2009

Salam Sunshine

Assalamualaikum bloggie...



Alhamdulillah ..I can still write. I can still think. I can still smile.

I'd never thought I'd see Today.



Friday morning ...I was getting ready to my presentation ...when suddenly I had a sharp pain...somewhere on my body part...and I collapse to the floor. conscious ...but sweating like there's no tomorrow....i reached the phone and called up my doctor...outstation....of all the days ...and time ...the on-call doctor ..urged me to seek ER's. Eventually ...we did. The pain was so sharp ...I thought I won't see tomorrow. On the way to the hospital... I was half n half. I texted Bic to alert my Team of my condition. I texted few friends ...to save a Prayer coz I was nearly losing it. Dear God...*Sigh*



In ER... I lost it. Couldn't hold the pain anymore. I was rushed with a Doc...I didn't even remember the name. It's a Lady Doc. Asking me few things I can recall telling and the rests were given by My Mother. All I remember I kept asking for my doctor and reciting, and ask for His Mercy. if I didn't get the chance to see my doc....that's it. I was jabbed. Twice.



Next thing I Know ..my mother is by my side. :(

she said calls were pouring in.

i said... " am I still Alive?"



long story short. I have to go through a series of test.....and waiting for the final diagnose.

I requested to stay at home than the hospital....coz it's kinda eerie and spooky to be there alone. Plus I didn't want to trouble my parents.



now? I'm on extra-leaves.

kcy...Allah SWT masih berikan peluang untuk saya ketemu kamu n wife... mungkin :)

Pek...terima kasih for every single thing.

My Kodokians... thank you...

Irwan, Izzat and Tiqah ... jakaAllah hikhairan..kathira...

Mu'adz ... thank you for the smiles.

Ema K...thank you for being you...

Pa'ah ... you still owe me Dominos *winkies* ...

K.ja and Azol...thank you for the Words...and Encouragement.

Bic... you're appreciated.

those who are directly or indirectly involved with my Life.... shukran jazilan...



Oja.. you're my Laughter even When I'm Hurt.



Allah SWT... you're my Creator and You will always be The One... Never Allow me to Forget YOU.

5 comments:

xeea said...

take care, dear.
get well soon
:)

Sha and Forward said...

thank u dear .... :)

Unknown said...

harap semuanya selamat :)

Sha and Forward said...

inshaAllah ...thanks kcy ...
amin...

pexky said...

minum air byk² k.. take care dear~