Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Awakening


 Assalamualaikum bloggie...

i just finish making a cocktail pudding.  I can't sleep. I keep thinking about the sanctuary I left a day ago.  I woke up ...thinking I was still there. Looking for everyone under my wings to care for.  not to forget Gorgon the cake-thief. ehehehe

While waiting for my pudding to set...my mind lingers. To happy moment...watching the baby turtles coming out from the sands ..is miraculous. I have like 1000 pics to share and selecting those are tedious work ...wait aaa bloggie...what upsets me a bit ..was the video shot where dd jr, kc jr, sha jr and hassan jr were born, was corrupted! aiyaa...ya'll should see how cute we all were...sungguh comel dan gigih makhluk Allah itu.  and Wofsha is now officially a Ranger. suka sangat...we are the new hatchlings....I love it. very much. especially when I get to share it with people I Love.

the 3am singing on the beach at night ...with stars...photo snapping was Heaven. Indeed. those were moments we couldnt trade with anything. it was soo precious till I didnt even want to share it here bloggie.... :)

i will after i load the selected photos.

in the meantime ...i wanna dream my moment...good night bloggie...I Love You.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nyam..nyam nyam...

bestnya puding...dah abis makan lum?

Sha and Forward said...

dah abih dah ...next in line is chocolate cake ..puding laici, chocolate fudge and chocolate caramel pudding ...