Monday, August 31, 2009

Memoirs of Sha

Assalamualaikum bloggie ...

the last 2 enteries were encapsulation of memoirs from the conservation trip. In real ..it was long and loaded with stories to share ....but due to unavoidable circumstances and work load ...am not able to present it all here... after all, there aren't much words or thoughts can be said upon submitting ourselves in front of the Creator's Miracles... we were Speechless.

I hope it's not too late to wish all Malaysians ...SELAMAT MENYAMBUT HARI KEMERDEKAAN YANG KE 52.

I know my Father is ecstatic and patriotic each year it's being celebrated. Having lived for 71 years ...he has abundance of stories and memories to share with me. From the Japanese Occupation years ...to the British's, the Declaration of Independence by Allahyarham Tunku, the May 13,1969 and the present days. To me he is like a walking history. His ability to vividly remember all the significant dates and occassion is Allah's Blessing that we are all proud of. He is my Idol. Next to Tun Mahathir. I know many said am more of his protege...tho I can never be like him. He'd naturally trained me since I was born but I do not think I have the niche as he does. My Father's mind is not easy to infiltrate. He needs not to verbally say things much yet it is comprehensible. (to me and some who are dear in his life, the least...)

I thank Allah SWT for giving him another year to spend with me and cherish this Merdeka day. I do not know how my life will be without him...but I do know ...I want nothing but the best for him ...now or thereafter...

Dear Ayah...
I Love You more than any men in this World...
Selamat Menyambut Hari Pahlawan & Kemerdekaan Tanah Melayu ke 52.

1 comment:

pexky said...

Merdeka..!

opss..
hye missha..
hye kc..
hye dd..
;)