Saturday, August 15, 2009

Support The Telur Rangers!!

Assalamualaikum bloggie...

As I was glued to the screen working on my papers, I came accross this blog. www.telurrangers.blogspot.com

what is it for? - to support Turtle Conservation in Malaysia and pledge for a STRICTER law to be imposed. I AGREE.

who's behind this? - Huey Meim, Nell, Grace & WWF plus many other supportive group of people.

what's their aim? - to collect 100,000 signatures from ANYONE who cares about the Nature and the World we are Living in.

How to take part? - surf www.telurrangers.blogspot.com OR www.wwf.org.my for further info.

TO THE TURTLES AND BEYONDDDDDD....

**********
PRESERVING NATURE, PRESERVING LIFE!
will be turtle-liciousing at Ma'daerah Kemaman
on 19-21 August 2009
for
Turtle Conservatory Awareness Project
led by
Miss Sha (KTD), Miss Rahayu (WWF), Mr Halim (JPT)
IT'S A STEP FORWARD!
SEE YOU THERE TURTLE RANGERS
**********

No comments: