Wednesday, July 27, 2011

canoe yay yay

hi salam bloggie ..

huwargh...as usual ...my routine didnt stop ..i need to trash something out in this page..heheheheh...now that i'm no longer yearning for YOU...people around me keep reminding of YOU...haiii...takde keje ke korang....i'm happy being me... sudah2 la tu ..move on ...I know I did....*sigh* some people....

i had a good time with my muet this evening. i didnt even notice 2 hours juz passed. like lightning. hehehehe next thing i knew its 630 ...and nadhirah was anxious to go back ..and timah was tired from day chores.... he he

and tomorrow...ada open day la plak...adoii...korang ni tak penat ke? yg pasti ..I capek like no tomorrow u know...mkn nasi pun dalam polisterine...tangan kiri tekan keyboard...tangan kanan suap nasi...haighh....sat lagi aku kena pakai kaki lak nak jawab phone ...huhuhu...seb baik aku takdak tanggungjawab keluarga lagi...kalo tidak ..mau terabai semua ...life is hectic nowadays...i bet lynn wouldnt believe me ...right senget? hihihi....best nye ko da nak kawin ..lagi ...i'm happy for u nget-nget....nanti jgn lupa cari mat salleh kat aku sowang...nguahahaha...poyosh~

haigh...cik pa ..i wonder what is going on with you..long time no hear news ...How's yr house? must be silent without our langsuyoq giggles...he he ...I miss The Time~ kan? I miss varsity days....mcm orang gila...haha

in the class earlier I was telling my students ...to cherish life ..and be humble all the time ...no matter who they are...or who they are married to.

and I have just received a news ..tomorrow our beloved niece will send her papa here ...Dear Allah...i'm Speechless....but I am looking forward to Tomorrow....hope everything will be Fine.. :)

now aku tak lena tidoq ...thinking of tomorrow...hish~

No comments: