Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ramadhan Eves...

Hello salam bloggie

Haigh...today was hectic as always. I love my days ..but I need to have more exercises in the future. My running beach will start next week after my weekend canoeing with my ELACians. I am looking forward to complete the regime and treat myself to outdoor activities somewhere around next year. Uncle and I are working on nature project at national level. This is my passion People. I no Longer yearns for YOU. Alhamdulillah. I am so thankful to Allah SWT for helping me through this Phase. There’s Phillipine ...Sarawak...Cambodia ...and Jakarta to cherish anyways ...Life is too short to dwell on the past or even sadness. Make the best out of it ...help Others ...Share with Others...coz I never Know when will this Life of Mine ...Stops.

Again, I keep praying to Allah ...may you take me in the safest and calmest situation ever. That’s all I ask ...so I could Return to HIM in peace. InshaAllah. Doa itu tidak pernah Putus.

Oh Nice that Ramadhan is approaching soon. So soon that I almost forgot that I did get to prepare much this year. No time for baju raya dah ...its okay ..I have my shorts n shirt for dapur duties. I feel like cooking special dishes this year. Celebrating dad’s birthday and anniversary with Mak. It’s a Different and Miraculous year after all...we should commemorate it with Something....shouldn’t we?

Indeed.

And Me is already making a list....

No comments: