Friday, October 28, 2011

boys or men?

salam globbie!

huhu..my hand..right hand is currently smeared with henna now. so red..i loike...

today he woke me up with his routine morning sms. huhu...sorryla dear..you're a boy to me...to talk to u often will definitely upgrade u to a man..and i dun think i wanna be That Upgrader...tak pasal je la kan globbie...

i wondered why do i keep attracting the young ones!? haishhh...i must have woken up on the wrong sides of the beds...like almost my entire life! kann..?
hadoi..such a hazab day la when i hv the boy with me...and i cant get rid of him....huhu...he would be hurt if he knows i dont really wanna be there...but i am sure he doesnt wanna be there too...(then why was he there again?) yeah...dead meat. hahaha. if only he is a man instead of a boy...i might have considered.cewah..ayat poyo..

oh well globbie....i dont think he is the one anyways. after all my heart beat was normal when he was around. unlike ...some people :) kan globbie? That Person can literally rip my lungs apart whenever he is around....ooo yupz....couldnt agree more. sigh....well now ..i haven't found the same beat anymore....i guess i need to venture even...further... hoh?

too bad...
the Moon is not the same ...nimor~

No comments: