Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Save the Last Dance~

salam globbie........

i am sleepy. already. i woke up at 9pm..for some drinks...and now it's 1130pm and I should be going to bed ..real soon. If i wanna make it tomorrow morning.

I currently do not have a proper routine schedule as I am so messed up with researches and loads for current semester and those MQA files need to be completed. haiyarghh....How i wish i can stop the time...*yawn*

to even cleanse my colon out ..I would have to make an appointment with mr T...isnt that ...screwed? I do not know how will I be like if am married and have children. work..husband...kids..poops..diapers...aigh...seriously? -phbttt...

in lecture earlier today, I was satisfied with my DDE's performance. Afiq..Ahmad Afiq and his opening speech of my DEAR cik Sha...awwww....sho shweet...the reason he chose the word "dear" is because I didnt like the word "beloved". It has become a cliche in most presentation WORLDfrikkinWIDE... so i told them off ....not gonna be easily bought with all cliches...and Afiq changes beloved to Dear...how chomel.....as usual...it is indeed a pleasant honor ... *horgh* :)

and Rusydan was simply amazing with his spider facts...and Muiz ...bajet ensem as usual...syaafiq and his underwear madness...Uwais with his lovelife-pang facebook...and fatmi the cheeky, flamboyant nerd...ha ha ...everyone was amazing. suka kan? bila u get outcome yang indah and tak sakit pankreas cenggini.....rasa macam...with a huge tall glass of pineapple sorbet..tepi laut...horgh...hahahahha

by the way ..do you know that hippo's milk is PINK?
haaa....kau ada? he he he

No comments: