Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Life and Challenges

salam globbie...

tiba2 teringat ayam goreng hj tapah ...bleh dak? hahaha ..me n food ..are so synonymous... hence the Fat. hee :)

for the past few days i have been busy with students affairs cases ...and academic affairs yang tak berkesudahan...and I came across a cynical ustaz ...the one i bumped at Pataya Village tu ...he had the cheek! to ask me rudeeeeeeee questions the other day that made me wanna drop his waterface la kan..but me being me....people can do or say whatever they want to me...as usual...i will "bertahan" ...coz my Mak always pesan ....."jangan buat kat orang...biar la orang nak buat kat kita pun .." seb baik Mak aku yang pesan ...else...? haaa....some jackass can be SO ...frikkin' annoying.

there i was saving the worlds of my students ...and came this pancreas - heated issue of me n him. aiya...so fak-fes u know...but then ..of course i didn't curse that to his face la...sbb My Mak dah pesan! huh....why did I ever listen anyways ? - Right!

i received 2 new cases to defend...mcm lawful act je bunyi kan ? more or less lah....and I am working too damn hard till I almost sleep at McD ...last nite...( ahuh....yet again...)

i believe Human changes. I believe in 2nd chance...3rd...or even 4th! it's all about TRYING and putting up EFFORT. am I rite? so when people want to change ..or Start to ...we Shouldn't Let go.

No. We should Not.

No comments: