Friday, October 21, 2011

Of Mice and Men

hi yaa globbie...

today had a longgggggg talk with Ayah. he's gonna buy a new car...hisgh...biar betik....tetiba nak beli kereta baru ...I already have mine..and i do not think there is a need for another one. but he insist. haa...sapa nak jawab ni beydah...takkan aku nak drive dua...buat hoover craft? ngaa~ oh well....as far as I know ...there is no additional members in the family...none from me ..the least....now I wonder why....ha ha ....

I was supposed to be at the office today ..despite it's Friday...but i did not go. haaa ...talk about Lazy and Lazy. hee :) oh ya!! last night I had dinner with my niece ...at Pattaya Village...and I bumped into That Ustaz. ngohohoho~ getek eh? sabo je la abu....

i didnt expect it was him as i stared at him ..THRICE! ha ha ...it IS (WAS) him. we picked a table and little did we know ..HIS was NEXT TO US! coz he was talking on the phone outside the restaurant.....hadoii....hazabeydah....like a cheeky mouse...big ..fat cheeky mouse... I grin :) poyo-ish...oh shucks...nothing happen. REaLLy.....hahaha

had a SUPERB meal and scrumptious aphrodisiac...EEL! ha ha seriously...i will be back for more...and this time ..with no Ustaz around! -hopefully.

meals were too delicious ..we didn't snap photos. ( or was it malu at that Ustaz? ) dush! hahaha stop it~

it's 5pm...no point of going to the office....i guess ..the work is delayed to ..TOMORROW...

:)

No comments: