Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fever Mania

Assalamualaikum bloggie...howdy doodeee....

wofsha is at the verge of having flu. thanks to irwan the cute midget. it took him to be around me for 5 mins to get it. i couldn't even remember when was the last time i had flu...talk about bad day or what....am getting sleepier yet couldn't sleep. it's my rest day ..yet am still at work trying to figure out what went wrong with my terminal. now am stucked with lappy which isn't really my preference coz am the traditional type. wah! hu hu

turtle sanctuary retreat might come true after all. wofsha is finalizing all the details and grants. I just hope I can please every one in this matter ( tho i do know ... i can't) I have yet decided on my team leader and project outline. Will be seeing my students in a week's time. Am thrilled. so does Irwan, Atikah and Izzati. However, only Irwan and wofsha will lead the project this time. wish us luck bloggie...coz i was hoping i can bring everyone. but the lesser the better according to the WWF Turtle Conservation Project Leader. so Muadz ...Izzati...atikah...nidzam ... cest la vie hehehehe. am sure ya'll be busy with motivation talks and courses too...

I love this new team. They are cooperative and thoughtful. we're resurrecting TOT training next month with the four of us as the senior leaders. I'm so excited ...

remember Luqman bloggie? well Irwan, Izzati, Atikah and I will be sitting together to come up with a proper plan to assist Irwan since he'll be in his class. It's not easy but inshaAllah we'll go through this together. and wofsha just love it juz now when he said " u just go home and rest, come back next week ...looking forward to see you" whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...for the first time in my working life here I CAN REST??!!! - Can you say that phrase again next week? hehehehehehe ... - Nope.

tehehehehehe....bestnyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bloggie...wofsha can sleep and do other things besides work! finally. ^_^ (mari bergoyangggggg....) *lol*

guess what? i'll bake moist chocolate for them next week. token of appreciation...

*still smiling...*

No comments: