Sunday, July 12, 2009

Head on the Wall

Assalamualaikum bloggie...

how are you? I'm in the ocean of people and works! I'm glad the module meeting went well. The preparation is done! huh bunyi macam majlis kawin je bloggie kan? ha ha ha. I was supposed to be in Jeli this morning but THANK GOD ...my schedule can be postponed. Lega rasa nya...

I have few things to do and I'm excited!



Minggu Silaturrahim 2009

lunch break ... time to peek....hihihi

dedicated parents ...

Our one and only OKU student, Luqman (in blue)... nice and Gifted boy ..wofsha Impressed...

*******

There are many more photos....wofsha is not that "hardworking" to upload coz I have TOT meeting tomorrow ..regardless the fact that it's a Public Holiday ... (dowwh....the by-election is spoilt) Does it have to be a PH? if your people are committed to the state...they'd go ..rain or shine..... *yawn*

time to read and catch up on my other work! nunnite bloggie...

No comments: