Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thank you Sunshine

Assalamualaikum bloggie...

hermm...see kan wofsha told u before bloggie...no matter what wofsha can't simply delete this blog ..because this is the only place I can trash my feelings and whatnots and resume my work ...peacefully... hehehe :) no matter how screwed I am with my routines ...I'd still need my 5-minutes blabbering moments here .... and did I tell you bloggie ...how I love my playlist so much? hehehehe :)

both of my buddies are having the time of their life ...as of writing ....been texting me since morning .... hoh ...i am so happy for them ...wish I could be there ....would like to show mine too ...hahahaha *lol*

i was getting ready earlier when I saw this moving drama on Hallmark. huuu.... The Tie ...I wonder what happened ...ish ...but it really touches me deep lah hehehehe....betapa I Miss the Life I had before bloggie .... and betapa I am scared to face now. Tapi kena gigih jugak ...kan? Hidup ni banyak surprises ....mana la tau ...my SK akan muncul ....perghh....verangan tak hengats....

ok back to my kerja ...and prep for next weeks ahead. byk lagi tugas yang perlu di selesaikan ...

To the Infinity and Beyondddddddddddddd...

macam wofsha kan? hihihi .. chomeyy...

No comments: