Sunday, July 19, 2009

If Only I Could Turn Back Time...

bloggie...assalamualaikum ...

wofsha is awfully ...sad .... the one and only memory I have left of Googly is now gone... why do wofsha care anyway ...if u were to ask me bloggie.... my sole answer would be ...yes bloggie ...i damn care.....in my own subtle way .... and when the last laughter we've shared just went in the drain like that .....of course am devastated.... i don't have a perfect brain to hold all memory ... I lost that ability in an accident...pictorial memory isn't my forte.... :(

I keep my memories fondly in writings.... to help me looking back ... to help me appreciate the people in my life....

today .. I lost it ...sedih bloggie...itu je yang wofsha have left.....lain-lain dah takda.... even that vanished..... it wrenched me ...

:(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

emonye sha nie....erm...PT ke?

Sha and Forward said...

ary takkan paham..... :(

Unknown said...

cuba gak nak korek apa kes yang terjadi...tapi, boleh ker?

Sha and Forward said...

boleh ...in kuching nanti la ...inshaAllah ..kamek jumpak kitak..n tunang nyeee... :)

RightHand said...

lupakan aje lah sha...tak guna u ingatkn lagi ...people change shit happens...why must you shed your tears?